1st CS Practitioner's Seminar
This seminar intends to address issues specific to Corporate Secretarial Practice and governance. The seminar will offer the practitioners, aspiring practitioners and other participants an opportunity to share experiences on the various issues facing them on a day to day basis including but not limited to: setting-up of professional firms, procedures at the State Law Office, statutory compliance, fees to be levied to various clients and execution of various corporate secretarial assignments.
In this year’s seminar, participants will focus on Share Registration and Dividends Management. Emphasis will be put on key best practices as well as governance and compliance requirements under the Companies Act on Share Registration and Dividends Processing. The purpose of this seminar is to equip Certified Secretaries and other professionals with skills that will enable them effectively serve their organizations and clients on matters of Share Registration and Dividends Processing. The training will also provide a forum for participants to reflect on the challenges of implementing the current corporate governance and compliance framework and the implications of such framework. In this regard, the scope to be covered in this first CS Practitioners’ seminar includes best practice in:
1. Role of CS in Share Registration and Dividends Management.
2. Share Transfers, Transmissions and Immobilizations.
3. Over-The-Counter Share Transfer.
4. Management of Bonds.
5. Administration of Members General Meeting.
6. Management of Employees Stock Option Scheme.
7. Management and Processing of Dividends.
8. Share Register Maintenance.
9. Managing Shareholders Relations.
10. Over the Counter Transfers.
|Event Date:||10-Mar-2017 8:00 am|
|Event End Date:||10-Mar-2017 4:00 pm|
|Cut off date||03-09-2017|
|Location||Sarova Panafric Hotel, Nairobi|