The Council Elections were conducted during the 26th Annual General Meeting held on 7th June, 2017 at CPS Governance Centre. Elections results tallying took place at the same venue.
The results were tallied as follows:
ELECTIONS OF THE CHAIRMAN AND COUNCIL MEMBERS DURING THE 26TH ICPSK ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Governance Audits are becoming critical in providing assurance to stakeholders that the organization has embraced good governance practices in order to achieve its strategic objectives. In the recent past, the legal and regulatory framework in Kenya has recognized the important role of Governance Audit as evidenced below:
- The Companies Act, 2015 makes it mandatory for all Quoted Companies to annually assess the extent to which they observe corporate governance policies and strategies.
- CALL FOR CANDIDATES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AWARD OF FELLOWSHIP, HONORARY FELLOWSHIP & COMMENDATION DURING THE 24TH ICPSK ANNUAL DINNER
- ELECTIONS OF THE CHAIRMAN AND COUNCIL MEMBERS DURING THE 26TH ICPSK ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- ICPSK MENTORSHIP AND PROFESSIONAL GROWTH PROGRAMME
- 2017 ICPSK COUNCIL ELECTIONS
- AFRICAN GOVERNANCE SHOWCASE - IoDSA