Sensitization Workshop on Business Registration Services - Nairobi
The Business Registration Services (BRS) Board has been automating the Companies Registry with an aim of enhancing efficiency in service delivery. However, the automation has significantly affected operations at the Registry and consequently users of the Registry, most importantly the work of CS practitioners. The system-related technicalities are better addressed in a forum, where the Technical Experts from BRS, get an opportunity to address such challenges on a case by case basis.
The objectives of this workshop which will be facilitated by BRS are:
- Training the CS Practitioners on the use of the online system for various services
- Highlight expectations of BRS on CS practitioners.
- CS Practitioners to give their feedback to BRS on the online system
- CS Practitioners to give recommendations for improvement of services at the Registry.
- Provide an avenue for interaction between CS Practitioners and officers from BRS
Kshs. 6,000 for Members and accompanying Staff; Kshs. 10,000 for Non-members
Our bank details are as shown below:
Account Name: Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya Account Number: 1103151045
Bank: Kenya Commercial Bank
Branch: Capital Hill
Swift code: KCBLKENX
Sort Code: 01201
Paybill No: 533800, Account No: Your membership number and name combined
|Event Date:||09-Feb-2018 8:00 am|
|Event End Date:||09-Feb-2018 4:00 pm|
|Cut off date||02-08-2018|
|Location||Sarova Panafric Hotel, Nairobi|