WAIVER ON 2017 SUBSCRIPTION FEES FOR NEW ICPSK MEMBERS
a) Are you a CS graduate having completed section 6 with KASNEB?
b) On June 30, 2002 was both a citizen of Kenya (or ordinarily resident in Kenya) and a member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators?
c) On November 1, 1989 was a member of ICPAK or
d) On 30 June, 2002 was an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya?
If yes, apply now to become a Member of the Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya (ICPSK) and get full waiver on your 2017 annual subscription fees.
ICPSK is a membership organization established under the Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya Act, Cap. 534 of the Laws of Kenya with a mandate of promoting the practice of good governance in both private and public institutions. Members of ICPSK are Certified Secretaries trained to offer professional services in the areas of governance, compliance, advisory, management, administration, consultancy, corporate recovery, insolvency, among others.
OFFER VALID UP TO APRIL 30, 2017.
For more information, contact
Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya (ICPSK)
CPS Governance Centre| Kilimanjaro Road|Upper Hill
P. O. Box 46935-00100| Nairobi|Kenya
Tel: +254 20-3597840, +254 734603173, +254 770159631
- AUTOMATION OF PROCESSES AT THE COMPANIES REGISTRY
- REVIEW OF THE INSOLVENCY ACT 2015 & INSOLVENCY REGULATIONS 2016
- CALL FOR TOPICS FOR SEMINARS IN YEAR 2018
- CALL FOR CANDIDATES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AWARD OF FELLOWSHIP, HONORARY FELLOWSHIP & COMMENDATION DURING THE 24TH ICPSK ANNUAL DINNER
- ELECTIONS OF THE CHAIRMAN AND COUNCIL MEMBERS DURING THE 26TH ICPSK ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING