1ST GOVERNANCE BREAKFAST ROUNDTABLE
The 1st Governance Breakfast Roundtable was held on Wednesday February 1, 2017 at 7.00 am at the Sarova Panafric Hotel, Nairobi.
The Speaker was CS. Prof. P.L.O Lumumba, Director/Chief Executive at Kenya School of Law, who spoke on the Topic: Corporate Governance as a Gateway to Business Growth and Sustainability in Kenya.
Below is the presentation and a video clip of the session.
- CALL FOR CANDIDATES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AWARD OF FELLOWSHIP, HONORARY FELLOWSHIP & COMMENDATION DURING THE 24TH ICPSK ANNUAL DINNER
- ELECTIONS OF THE CHAIRMAN AND COUNCIL MEMBERS DURING THE 26TH ICPSK ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- ICPSK MENTORSHIP AND PROFESSIONAL GROWTH PROGRAMME
- 2017 ICPSK COUNCIL ELECTIONS
- AFRICAN GOVERNANCE SHOWCASE - IoDSA