CALL FOR NOMINATIONS TO THE COUNCIL
In accordance with The Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya Act Cap 534, the following six (6) vacancies will arise in the Council with effect from the date of the next Annual General Meeting to be held on Wednesday June 7, 2017.
1. The Chairman – CS Tom O. Omariba having served one year term and being eligible for a final term of one year, offers himself for re-election.
2. Five (5) Council members.
(a) FCS Nelly Matheka resigned from the Council with effect from January 19, 2017
(b) Patrick Sau Mutemi retires by rotation and his second term of three years having expired, is not eligible for re-election.
(c) Dennis Banda Aroka is retiring by rotation and being eligible, offers himself for election.
(d) Waweru G. Mathenge is retiring by rotation and being eligible, offers himself for election.
(e) Calvin Nyachoti Mogute is retiring by rotation and being eligible, offers himself for election.
Members of the Institute in good standing and who are interested in contesting any of the above positions are invited to submit their nominations on the ‘Candidates Profile Form’ and either the ‘ICPSK Nomination Form - Chairman’ or 'ICPSK Nomination Form - Council Member.
All the above forms and documents are available on the Institute’s website; click on the relevant links to download the same.
For any clarifications, kindly contact the undersigned.
CS. Obare Nyaega,
Chief Executive Officer
- CALL FOR TOPICS FOR SEMINARS IN YEAR 2018
- CALL FOR CANDIDATES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AWARD OF FELLOWSHIP, HONORARY FELLOWSHIP & COMMENDATION DURING THE 24TH ICPSK ANNUAL DINNER
- ELECTIONS OF THE CHAIRMAN AND COUNCIL MEMBERS DURING THE 26TH ICPSK ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- ICPSK MENTORSHIP AND PROFESSIONAL GROWTH PROGRAMME
- 2017 ICPSK COUNCIL ELECTIONS