CALL FOR NOMINATIONS TO THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
In accordance with The Deed of Amendment of The Declaration of Trust for The Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya Benevolent Fund, the following two (2) vacancies will arise in the Board of Trustees with effect from the date of the next Annual General Meeting to be held on Wednesday June 7, 2017.
- Jane Muthaura retires by rotation although eligible, does not offer herself for re-election.
- Florence Mungai retires by rotation although eligible, does not offer herself for re-election.
Members of the Fund who are in good standing with the Institute and are interested in contesting for the above positions are invited to submit their nominations on the 'ICPSK Benevolent Fund Nomination Form’.
The above forms and documents are available on the Institute’s website; click on the relevant links to download the same.
For any clarifications, kindly contact the undersigned.
CS. Obare Nyaega,
- CALL FOR TOPICS FOR SEMINARS IN YEAR 2018
- CALL FOR CANDIDATES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AWARD OF FELLOWSHIP, HONORARY FELLOWSHIP & COMMENDATION DURING THE 24TH ICPSK ANNUAL DINNER
- ELECTIONS OF THE CHAIRMAN AND COUNCIL MEMBERS DURING THE 26TH ICPSK ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- ICPSK MENTORSHIP AND PROFESSIONAL GROWTH PROGRAMME
- 2017 ICPSK COUNCIL ELECTIONS