1ST GOVERNANCE BREAKFAST ROUNDTABLE
The 1st Governance Breakfast Roundtable was held on Wednesday February 1, 2017 at 7.00 am at the Sarova Panafric Hotel, Nairobi.
The Speaker was CS. Prof. P.L.O Lumumba, Director/Chief Executive at Kenya School of Law, who spoke on the Topic: Corporate Governance as a Gateway to Business Growth and Sustainability in Kenya.
Below is the presentation and a video clip of the session.
- AUTOMATION OF PROCESSES AT THE COMPANIES REGISTRY
- REVIEW OF THE INSOLVENCY ACT 2015 & INSOLVENCY REGULATIONS 2016
- CALL FOR TOPICS FOR SEMINARS IN YEAR 2018
- CALL FOR CANDIDATES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AWARD OF FELLOWSHIP, HONORARY FELLOWSHIP & COMMENDATION DURING THE 24TH ICPSK ANNUAL DINNER
- ELECTIONS OF THE CHAIRMAN AND COUNCIL MEMBERS DURING THE 26TH ICPSK ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING