AFRICAN GOVERNANCE SHOWCASE - IoDSA
The Institute of Directors in Southern Africa (IoDSA) in conjunction with the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and sponsored by the Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) is looking for case studies that are relevant to the African continent corporate governance environment and landscape.
The case study competition encourages global submissions from participants on all areas of African corporate governance. Case studies must be based on corporate governance cases in Africa, within organisations which could be expected to, or chose to, apply the principles contained in the King Reports on Governance in South Africa or the relevant corporate governance code of the country within which the organisation operates.
For more information, see the below.
- CALL FOR TOPICS FOR SEMINARS IN YEAR 2018
- CALL FOR CANDIDATES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AWARD OF FELLOWSHIP, HONORARY FELLOWSHIP & COMMENDATION DURING THE 24TH ICPSK ANNUAL DINNER
- ELECTIONS OF THE CHAIRMAN AND COUNCIL MEMBERS DURING THE 26TH ICPSK ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- ICPSK MENTORSHIP AND PROFESSIONAL GROWTH PROGRAMME
- 2017 ICPSK COUNCIL ELECTIONS