2017 ICPSK COUNCIL ELECTIONS
Further to the Call for Nominations dated Wednesday May 17, 2017 and which closed on Monday May 22, 2017, twelve (12) applicants were validly nominated by the Elections Committee and approved by the Council to vie for one (1) position of the Chairman and five (5) positions of Council members as follows:
- Tom Oyugi Omariba - Current Chairman
- Nkirote Kananu Mworia
Council Member Positions:
- Waweru Mathenge - Current Council Member
- Calvin Nyachoti - Current Council Member
- Benard Kiragu
- Fredrick Wasike
- John Saitoti Karia
- Mercy W. Wanjau
- Peterson Mwangi
- Pius M. Nduatih
- Salome Onyonka
- Samson Kibii
Electronic voting will open on Wednesday 24th May, 2017 at 8am and will be closed on Monday, June 5, 2017 at 5pm on http://vote.icpsk.com.
Manual voting will be conducted on Wednesday 7th 2017 during the Institute Annual General Meeting between 9am and 12:00 Noon.
The Electronic Voting Register will be closed on Monday June 5, 2017 at 5pm.
The candidate profiles are listed below.
Applicants for Chairman Position
Applicants for Council Member Positions
- AUTOMATION OF PROCESSES AT THE COMPANIES REGISTRY
- REVIEW OF THE INSOLVENCY ACT 2015 & INSOLVENCY REGULATIONS 2016
- CALL FOR TOPICS FOR SEMINARS IN YEAR 2018
- CALL FOR CANDIDATES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AWARD OF FELLOWSHIP, HONORARY FELLOWSHIP & COMMENDATION DURING THE 24TH ICPSK ANNUAL DINNER
- ELECTIONS OF THE CHAIRMAN AND COUNCIL MEMBERS DURING THE 26TH ICPSK ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING