2016 ICPSK Events
CS. Tom O. Omariba, Chairman, ICPSK speaks during the 20th Annual International Conference held on August 17-19, 2016 at the Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort and Spa, Mombasa.
CS. Dr. Nicholas K. Letting’, HSC PhD, MKIM, FCPA(K), FCPS(K) Chairman, Mr. Halakhe D. Waqo, Chief Executive Officer, Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and CS. Tom Omariba, Council Member during the ICPSK Governance Forum held on 6th April 2016 at the Sarova Panafric Hotel, Nairobi
Members of the Institute during the sensitization Seminar on New Business Laws held on February 11-12, 2016 at the Sarova Panafric Hotel, Nairobi.
Members of the Institute during the Governance Auditors Accreditation Course held on February 22-26, 2016 at the Sarova Panafric Hotel, Nairobi.
From left CS. Calvin Nyachoti, Council Member, ICPSK, CS. Dr. Nicholas K. Letting’ Chairman, ICPSK , CS. Mohammed Nyaoga, Chairman, Central Bank of Kenya , CS. Nkirote Mworia-Njiru, Vice-Chairman, ICPSK, CS. John K. Mburugu, CEO, ICPSK and CS. Tom O. Omariba, Council Member ICPSK during the ICPSK Governance Forum held on March 2, 2016 at the Sarova Panafric Hotel, Nairobi.
The 23rd Annual ICPSK Dinner graced by Hon. Justice Willy Mutunga, PhD, D.JUR, SC, EGH, Chief Justice and President, Supreme Court of Kenya.
- AUTOMATION OF PROCESSES AT THE COMPANIES REGISTRY
- REVIEW OF THE INSOLVENCY ACT 2015 & INSOLVENCY REGULATIONS 2016
- CALL FOR TOPICS FOR SEMINARS IN YEAR 2018
- CALL FOR CANDIDATES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AWARD OF FELLOWSHIP, HONORARY FELLOWSHIP & COMMENDATION DURING THE 24TH ICPSK ANNUAL DINNER
- ELECTIONS OF THE CHAIRMAN AND COUNCIL MEMBERS DURING THE 26TH ICPSK ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING